Benefits & Community
Connect and collaborate with the German American business community.
Benefits: Why become a member?
The German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern United States, Inc. (GACC South) has supported the economic relationship between the Southern United States and Germany for over 40 years. More than 500 members within the German American business community have prospered from our excellent member services and resources. Our membership levels cover different benefits that fit your company’s needs and interests.
As a member of this large, influential business network in the Southern United States you get access to our extensive network of business partners in Germany and the U.S. For most membership levels, these services are included:
- Free access to our online member community
- Free or discounted tickets to our networking & industry events, receptions, galas and conferences
- Opportunity to be part of study groups, delegations, and round table discussions with policy makers and business leaders
- Monthly membership and weekly events newsletter
- One vote at the GACC South Board of Directors (except student membership)
- Free printed copy of the quarterly magazine German American Trade (except student membership)
- Advertising opportunities in our various verticals
- Services of the GACC South at discounted rates
- Access to discounted services and special rates the GACC South has negotiated
Levels: Membership options for every company
The German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern U.S. offers four levels of membership, making business connections possible no matter your organization’s size or individual needs.
All membership levels include the following:
- Free admission to 100+ educational and informative networking opportunities for one, two, or five attendees (depending on Membership Level).
- One vote at the GACC South’s election of the Board of Directors (except student membership).
- Access to our online community.
- One free copy of quarterly magazine German American Trade (except student membership).
$59/academic year (September-August)
- requires an email address from a higher education institution
- For individuals and companies with less than 50 employees
- For companies with more than 50 employees
- Hosting of a catered seminar, workshop, or networking event organized by the GACC South
- For companies with traveling employees or multiple locations throughout the U.S.
- Memberships to GACCs in New York, Chicago, and Atlanta at the highest level each
- Recognition as a national partner on all three GACC websites and in GAT Magazine
- Designated key account in each chamber
- One bill for all three chambers and savings of $1,000+ over individual membership
Directory: Connect and collaborate with the German American business community
Networking is the number one reason professionals become members of the GACC South.
From large-scale international enterprises to small start-up companies, our members operate in diverse industries ranging from logistics and automation to food and beverage.
The membership directory includes detailed contact information for every GACC South member. Exclusive access to our online community allows users to:
- Browse the directory, connect with professionals from other member companies
- Ask questions, find answers to specific problems, discuss news and events
- Advertise your services to the community or respond to RFPs
- Create groups of like-minded members
- Find discounts and specials
- Change your personal information and subscription preferences
The search for the perfect business partner ends here!